Ram Research and Development participated in the development of the product for “Aspect Imaging”.
In this project, Ram R & D has provided a range of services which include: product definition, mechanical design including compliance with international standards, assistance with acquiring ATEX certification, explosion protection, work in an “explosive” environment, production accompaniment (selection, control, etc.) , Thermal and dynamic analysis.
Aspect AI-60 Process Analyzer enables real-time, continues flow-through stream analysis and can provide analysis in dense and opaque materials.
AI-60 Process Analyzer advantages:
- Real time, continuous flow-through stream analysis
- Provides analysis in dense and opaque materials
- Direct Molecular Measurement
- Linear Spectral Response across broad range
- Simple Sample Conditioning required
- Minimal maintenance required (No moving parts in sensor)
- Direct and Multi-property analysis
- No water removal necessary
- Certified for ATEX II 2G Eex pdem [ib] IIC T4
Comprehensive and rigorous control of the process parameters of the Crude Distillation Unit (CDU) is an essential requirement for the optimal production of naphtha, kerosene and gas oil. This is a major challenge for every oil refinery. Off-line quality control, which includes sampling and laboratory analyses, is time consuming, while inadequate on-line, real-time control of crude oil and product quality will directly affect the efficiency and the profit of the refinery.
- Organic Silicon Process Optimization
- Methyl Methacrylate (MMA)
- Reaction Monitoring
- Food and drug adulteration
Fish Oil production:
- Omega 6, Omega
- Rapid Crude Oil Assay
- Crude Oil Blending Optimization
- CDU optimization
- FCC optimization
- Lube Production optimization